In addition to our powder coating services, Excell Coatings offers customers in Florida wet spray coatings for parts, automotive needs and finishes for military, industrial, aerospace and many other individual clients.
About wet spray coatings
Unlike powder coating, which is essentially a “dry” application, wet spray coatings use liquid-based paints for coverage. Wet spray is often used in cases where powder coating can’t be used or won’t achieve the desired result, such as:
- For rubber and plastic parts (which melt during baking)
- For “Class A” automotive-type finishes
- For especially fine or thin coatings (less than 6 millimeters in thickness)
- Touch-ups on parts
- Especially large parts that can’t fit into a curing oven
- When drawing or specification requirements need to be met
All wet spray paint booths at our Florida facility are environment and climate-controlled to meet strict paint application specifications.
Our facility offers four booth sizes and options to meet your needs. Our versatility means we can accommodate almost any project:
- Our large capacity 15′ x 15′ x 60′ booth can accommodate massive parts or assembled structures or vehicles
- The 15’ x 20’ conveyorized booth can support individual items or mass production
- We also offer two additional booths at 10’ x 10’ and 15’ x 30’.
We use materials including epoxies, urethanes, E.M.I, Mil-Spec specialty coatings and R.F.I., to name a few.
Our processes include:
- Conventional spray
- Precision masking
- Filling and prep
- Silk screening
- Fill engrave
- Pretreat by outside sources